: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/dnsrecon.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 3104768
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/dnsrecon
- Last scan: 2023-02-03 15:23:04+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-11 11:17:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
dnsrecon (1.1.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Ship symlink in /usr/bin instead of helper-script (to allow input with
The downside is that users who might have been using the lists under
"/usr/share/dnsrecon/" will now have to pass the full path of those
(unless their current working directory is already that).
The files shipped there are:
This change is being made as it makes more sense to allow users
to pass relative paths as input rather than requiring absolute
paths and assuming any relative path is under "/usr/share/dnsrecon/".
Thanks to the people who reported/interacted in the Kali bug report:
And to Jay Townsend for forwarding it to us.
-- Samuel Henrique <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 09 Oct 2022 11:34:24 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1.3-2