: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.0_git20220702.0.de3cc4ff-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/dnss.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 974848
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/dnss
- Last scan: 2023-03-18 21:21:34+00
- Next scan: 2023-03-25 12:15:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
dnss (0.0~git20220702.0.de3cc4ff-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
* Standards-Version: 4.6.1 (no changes needed)
-- Alberto Bertogli <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 03 Jul 2022 15:06:07 +0530
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.0_git20220702.0.de3cc4ff-1
- Git log:
Author: Alberto Bertogli <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Jul 3 13:42:40 2022 +0100
d/watch: Update watch URL
Currently, `debian/watch` is not functional.
To fix it, we would want to point it to the upstream git repo.
However, due to a historical artifact, the "upstream" branch is merged,
instead of a clean mirror of upstream's as it should be.
Unfortunately this means that if we point watch directly to upstream, it
will always say there's a new version.
As a workaround, use salsa git, branch "upstream", as a watch target.