: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.15+repack tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/dns-team/dnssec-trigger.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/dns-team/dnssec-trigger
- Last scan: 2018-06-19 05:44:17+00
- Next scan: 2018-06-20 08:53:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dnssec-trigger (0.15+repack-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update Standards-Version to 4.1.4.
- Update copyright url.
* Add 0007-use-libnm.patch to port to libnm. (Closes: #862757)
* Add reproducible-build.patch (Closes: #862757)
* Update to secure VCS urls.
* Ignore prebuilt visual studio files
* Add dependency on lsb-base for init.d processing
* Remove autoconf dependencies as they're provided by debhelper
* Use Python 3 for trigger script
* indicate we're repacking the source
* Add missing variable subtititutions to
* Use secure url for homepage
* debhelper 11 handles systemd installation automatically
* Update to salsa VCS repository URLs
* New upstream version 0.15+repack
* Refresh openssl-1.1.0 compatibility patch
* Update copyright file
* Update maintainer to dnssec-trigger packages.debian.org
-- Diane Trout <email@example.com> Mon, 14 May 2018 21:32:02 -0700
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.15+repack
- Git log:
Author: Diane Trout <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed May 16 15:41:24 2018 -0700
Add Diane Trout to author for libnm patch.