: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doclifter.git/
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doclifter
- Last scan: 2018-07-21 15:06:26+00
- Next scan: 2018-07-22 12:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
doclifter (2.17-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Maintainer to Debian QA Group in debian/control (see #854220).
* New upstream release (Closes: #739048).
* Upgrade to debhelper compat level 11.
* Remove Vcs-Bzr and Vcs-Browser fields from debian/control (the
repository is no longer reachable).
* Add new Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields in debian/control.
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 4.1.4 in debian/control (no changes).
* Remove "Suggests: python-profiler" line from debian/control as
python-profiler is no longer part of any Debian distribution.
* Remove useless ">= 2.2" version restriction of python dependency.
* Update patches.
* Upgrade to version 4 format in debian/watch (no changes).
* Upgrade debian/copyright to the machine-readable format.
* Delete trailing whitespace from debian/changelog in order to
silence the file-contains-trailing-whitespace Lintian tag.
* Add xmlto as a build dependency in debian/control.
* Mark python dependency with :any in debian/control.
-- Fabian Wolff <email@example.com> Mon, 14 May 2018 17:10:34 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.17-1