: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/dolphin-plugins.git
- Branch: tags/debian/4%17.08.3-1^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/dolphin-plugins.git
- Last scan: 2018-01-16 02:02:33+00
- Next scan: 2018-01-16 22:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dolphin-plugins (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Upload to unstable.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* Update uploaders list as requested by MIA team (Closes: #879287)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Adjust l10npkgs_firstversion_ok to the version where kde-l10n will drop
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1, no changes required.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Remove transitional kio-dev build dependency (the non-transitional
libkf5kio-dev is already there).
* Bump libdolphinvcs-dev build dependency to >= 17.08.0.
* Switch debian/dolphin-plugins as local installation directory instead of
debian/tmp, so there is no need to move everything using
* Remove duplicated Priority field in kdesdk-dolphin-plugins.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 26 Nov 2017 10:40:21 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1