: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/donkey/donkey.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/donkey/donkey/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2018-01-23 00:02:21+00
- Next scan: 2018-01-24 03:49:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
donkey (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump the year on my debian/* copyright notice.
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.3:
- change the package priority from "extra" to "optional"
* Remove trailing whitespace in old changelog entries.
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to the source control stanza and
override the upstream Makefile's install(1) invocations.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 11 with no changes.
* New upstream release: fix a mostly harmless GCC 7 warning.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Wed, 10 Jan 2018 14:45:35 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.2-1