: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.7.2-1 tag
- Git: https://git.progress-linux.org/users/daniel.baumann/debian/packages/doodle
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.progress-linux.org/users/daniel.baumann/debian/packages/doodle
- Last scan: 2021-07-24 09:57:02+00
- Next scan: 2021-07-25 10:17:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
doodle (0.7.2-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Uploading to experimental.
* Merging upstream version 0.7.2.
* Consolidating my email address.
* Removing trailing whitespace in changelog.
* Updating to debhelper version 13.
* Dropping pre-buster build-depends and versions.
* Updating to standards version 4.5.1.
* Adding Rules-Requires-Root field.
* Updating homepage.
* Sorting control fields.
* Repeating section in every package block of control for consistency.
* Switching from adduser to util-linux commands to create or remove groups.
* Dropping old-school manual debug package in favour of automatically created ones.
* Updating package descriptions.
* Updating format url in copyright.
* Updating source url in copyright.
* Updating year in copyright for new upstream.
* Updating year in copyright for 2021.
* Removing now unused gbp.conf.
* Updating watch file.
* Dropping documentation files with not real value for the binary packages from doodle.
* Removing superfluous empty line in doodle postinst.
* Dropping leading slash from debhelper install files as it is custom to do.
* Compacting rules file.
* Refreshing database-name.patch.
* Refreshing gold.patch.
* Refreshing fix-hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.patch.
* Updating patch filenames.
* Moving patches to debian specific subdirectory.
* Marking maintainer scripts as executable in debian tree.
* Disabling failing test-suite for now.
* Wrap-and-sorting debian files.
* Adding upstream signing-key.
-- Daniel Baumann <email@example.com> Tue, 02 Mar 2021 22:31:31 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.7.2-1
- Git log:
Author: Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Mar 11 06:33:16 2021 +0100
Updating changelog entry about taking over package.
Signed-off-by: Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>