: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doschk.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doschk
- Last scan: 2021-07-26 07:35:17+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-02 07:13:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
doschk (1.1-8) experimental; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Discarded old 1.0 format autotools-related diffs, adapting the others
into new patches as needed.
- DH to new level format. Consequently:
~ debian/compat: removed.
~ debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- DebSrc to 3.0.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format.
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
* debian/changelog: removed trailing whitespace and cruft.
- Added 'Root-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Added the Vcs-* fields.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.1.
* debian/copyright: updated upstream and packaging copyright information.
* debian/doschk.1: extracted from old 1.0 format diffs.
* debian/manpages: added to install extracted manpage.
- 010_old-source-diffs.patch: added to include all previous doschk.c diffs
from old Debian format packaging.
~ Added to include all previous Makefile.in diffs from old Debian
~ Modified to minimize changes from upstream build system.
* debian/rules: fix FTCBFS by exporting CC to ./configure. Thanks to Helmut
Grohne <email@example.com> (Closes: #928244).
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/substvars: not needed. Removed.
* debian/tests/control: created to perform CI tests.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
- Bumped to version 4.
- Enhanced matching regex.
-- David da Silva Polverari <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:13:12 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1-8