: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.dpkg.org/git/dpkg/dpkg-repack.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.dpkg.org/cgit/dpkg/dpkg-repack.git
- Last scan: 2020-10-30 16:49:03+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-31 15:58:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dpkg-repack (1.46) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Standard-Version to 4.4.1 (no changed needed).
* Switch from debian/compat to debhelper-compat in Build-Depends.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 12.
* Remove dpkg-dev Build-Dpends, satisfied in oldstable.
* Remove Documentation::RequirePodLinksIncludeText perlcritic suppression.
The test was bogus and has now been removed from perlcritic.
* Configure Getopt::Long with «posix_default bundling_values no_ignore_case».
* Remove backwards compatibility workaround for libdpkg-perl < 1.18.2,
satisfied in oldstable.
* Surround replacement names with <> in --help output.
* Refactor package archival into a new Archive_Package() function.
* Use a block eval to trap errors from Archive_Package(), so that we will
detect any errors not just the ones coming from Error() calls.
* Switch SafeSystem to use Dpkg::IPC::spawn().
* Switch to Dpkg::ErrorHandling reporting functions. We do not need the
ad-hoc implementations anymore for problem reporting, and can use the
ones in libdpkg-perl. Even though they are private, because this is a
sibling project, we can cope with the lack of interface guarantees.
* Update copyright years.
* Add lintian override for dpkg internal database usage false positive.
-- Guillem Jover <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 19 Oct 2019 04:51:29 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 1.46