: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-ha/drbd-utils/
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-ha/drbd-utils.git
- Last scan: 2018-04-21 00:01:01+00
- Next scan: 2018-04-22 02:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
drbd-utils (8.9.10-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix the service enable/disable logic (broken since 8.9.8-1, closes:
+ Add Default-Start runlevels to the initscript so that it can be
enabled/disabled again (broken since 8.9.8-1, see #862248).
+ Clean up stale systemd state on upgrade from versions that shipped a
native systemd unit.
* Disable the service by default on new installations, following upstream's
+ Document disabling the service in debian/NEWS.
+ Override lintian error about duplicate update-rc.d calls.
* Do not restart the drbd service on upgrade; kernel reconfiguration is not
needed when the tools change.
* d/NEWS: use the new source name and drop the epoch, to avoid displaying
existing notices on every upgrade.
-- Apollon Oikonomopoulos <email@example.com> Fri, 12 May 2017 15:05:39 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/8.9.10-2