: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dropbear.git -b debian/latest
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dropbear
- Last scan: 2022-05-24 07:35:02+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-30 05:04:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
dropbear (2022.82-3) unstable; urgency=low
* d/t/upstream-tests: Set DBTEST_IN_ACTION=true so we don't skip
* d/t/upstream-tests: Guard against direct use.
* d/dropbear.preinst: Also migrate *unmodified* /etc/default/dropbear from
Jessie, Stretch, and Buster to conffile. Existing files were never
touched by postinst, so it makes sense to migrate known stock versions
older than Bullseye.
* d/t/remote-unlocking: Don't look for swap in the validation phase as doing
so is racy.
* d/patches: Fix FTBFS on hurd-i386.
* Add d/u/metadata.
* d/dropbear.postrm: Minor quoting improvements
* d/t/control: Improve comment in remote-unlocking test.
-- Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 04 Apr 2022 23:32:24 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2022.82-3