: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 5.8-9.4 < 5.8-10.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dsdp.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 430080
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dsdp
- Last scan: 2023-06-04 10:09:05+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-09 13:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dsdp (5.8-9.4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Revert previous patches in 5.8-9.2 and 5.8-9.3, they are completely wrong
and end up causing *flags to always be 0 on 64-bit big-endian systems.
* Use correct integer type for Fortran prototypes and variables
-- James Clarke <email@example.com> Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:22:35 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.8-9.4