: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.dpkg.org/git/dpkg/dupload.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.dpkg.org/cgit/dpkg/dupload.git
- Last scan: 2021-03-01 10:08:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-02 06:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dupload (2.9.6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Switch to Standard-Version 4.5.1 (no changed needed).
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 13.
* Enable bash-completin sequence by adding dh-sequence-bash-completion
to Build-Depends instead of setting it via dh --with=bash-completion.
* Improvements and fixes to bash-completion:
- Remove unused local variables.
- Reindent to 2 spaces.
- Switch the options variable into an array.
- Pass $cur to compgen as the match word instead of using grep.
- Move local declarations to their definitions.
- Autocomplete directories. Closes: #962632
* Clarify man page SYNOPSIS syntax by not formatting the ‘|’.
* Namespace and harmonize Debian repository target names, while preserving
backwards compatibility aliases for now.
* Rename blacklist/whitelist to blocklist/allowlist, support the old
variable names for backwards compatibility.
* Do not interpolate strings unnecessarily.
* Build system:
- Pass lib to prove with -I instead of PERL5LIB.
- Install dupload.conf from the upstream build system.
- Change default installation directory from /usr/local to /usr.
- Fix upstream build system to respect DESTDIR.
- Uppercase variables in Makefile.
- Add a dist target.
* Update copyright years.
-- Guillem Jover <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 30 Dec 2020 01:20:51 +0100
- This branch is even with tag 2.9.6