: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.dpkg.org/git/dpkg/dupload.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.dpkg.org/cgit/dpkg/dupload.git
- Last scan: 2019-10-22 06:16:02+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-23 04:32:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dupload (2.9.4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add missing newline when printing queuedir move.
* When using the scpb method print that instead of scp.
* Add verb to the first job print, see #181476.
* Fix current working directory for postupload hooks.
Based on patch by Ignacy Gawędzki <https://launchpad.net/~iazz>.
* Fallback to getpwuid($<) in case getlogin() fails.
* Do not use sendmail if it is not available. We are checking whether
sendmail is present, to then override the check with the value coming
from the config file. We should not try to use sendmail if we have found
it is not available. Fixes <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1504088>.
-- Guillem Jover <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 27 Feb 2019 06:12:56 +0100
- This branch is even with tag 2.9.4