: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/duply.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/duply.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-23 01:27:14+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-24 04:08:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
duply (2.0.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release with major version change:
it will broke backward compatibility anyway.
* Update manpage debian/man/duply.1.
* Update of all patches.
* Add debian/NEWS.debian with hint about backwards compatibility.
- Bump Standards Version to 4.1.1 (no changes).
- Optimize / update Vcs links (https).
-- Joachim Wiedorn <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 28 Oct 2017 20:01:40 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.3-1