: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/ext2/e2fsprogs.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/ext2/e2fsprogs.git
- Last scan: 2021-10-23 11:49:12+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-24 10:32:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
e2fsprogs (1.46.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
* Mke2fs now creates 256 byte inodes by default for all non-GNU Hurd
file systems. (Previously small file systems would be created
using 128 byte inodes.)
* The bigalloc feature is now considered supported when the cluster
size is no more than 16 times the block size.
* E2fsck now checks to make sure directory entries do not reference
internal quota inodes.
* E2image now includes the quota inodes when creating file system image,
since they are part of the file system metadata.
* E2fsck now properly accounts the quota usage of the project quota file.
* Fix a regression so mke2fs can create a file system into non-existent
file (Closes: #992094)
* Fix mke2fs to correctly create Posix ACL's on big-endian systems when
copying files from a directory hierarchy.
* Fix FTBFS caused by test failures on big-endian systems.
* Fix FTBFS on GNU Hurd
* Use WantedBy=multi-user.target in e2scrub_reap.service.
* Updated and clarified the resize2fs man pages. (Closes: #979411)
* Update Czech, Dutch, French, Polish, Portuguese, and Swedish
-- Theodore Y. Ts'o <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 18 Aug 2021 22:47:40 -0400
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/1.46.4-1