: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/eclipse-xsd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-xsd.git
- Last scan: 2018-06-24 19:42:28+00
- Error: The Vcs URL git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/eclipse-xsd.git is deprecated/defunct, https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/eclipse-xsd.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2018-06-25 21:14:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
eclipse-xsd (2.9.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Source package split from eclipse-emf.
* Java code is now regenerated from Ecore model during build.
* Refreshed d/patches/xsd-sdk-feature.patch.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4.
-- Jakub Adam <email@example.com> Mon, 01 Jul 2013 09:13:02 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.9.0-1