: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qemu-team/edk2.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qemu-team/edk2
- Last scan: 2019-07-22 01:42:16+00
- Next scan: 2019-07-22 22:46:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
edk2 (0~20190606.20d2e5a1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release, based on edk2-stable201905 tag.
- d/binary-check.blacklist: Drop binaries removed upstream.
- Remove unused embedded copy of BrotliCompress to avoid
security scanner false-positives.
- Adapt to upstream's use of git submodules for openssl and
* debian/control: Fold and sort Build-Depends line.
* debian/control: Add bc to Build-Depends, as it is now used by
* debian/control: Add python3-distutils to Build-Depends. Part of
the build will now use python3 instead of python if found at build-time.
However, the build requires distutils, and upstream only embeds the
python(2) version of that.
* Revert "Adjust debian/rules to only build ovmf when building with -b"
commit, as Debian now has the necessary cross-compilers.
* Remove unnecessary sourcing of edksetup.sh. It only needs to be
sourced in targets that need to inherent its environment.
* Add a set of autopkgtests that verify each image type boots to a
UEFI shell prompt in QEMU.
* Include /usr/share/dpkg/architecture.mk instead of manually defining
-- dann frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 28 Jun 2019 16:07:10 -0600
- This branch is even with tag debian/0_20190606.20d2e5a1-1