: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-ivy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-ivy
- Last scan: 2021-09-15 13:19:11+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-22 02:16:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
emacs-ivy (0.13.4-1~exp1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Rebase quilt series onto this release:
- Drop 0001-ivy-test.el-ivy-with-Don-t-use-counsel-locate-git-ro.patch
* Add ivy-faces.el to elpa-ivy.elpa; it is a hard dependency of ivy.el and
is bundled with Ivy on both MELPA and ELPA.
* Update upstream copyright years.
* Update my email address and copyright years.
* Drop unnecessary README.source; it does not add anything to the long
description and upstream README and is not needed for dfsg compliance.
* Add elpa-smex to Enhances.
* Add 0002-Skip-ivy-read-directory-name-and-rely-on-manual-test.patch
-- Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com> Sat, 27 Mar 2021 22:37:34 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.13.4-1_exp1