: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-ivy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-ivy
- Last scan: 2021-03-06 02:25:20+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-12 19:53:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
emacs-ivy (0.13.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version, now with DFSG-free documentation.
* Drop 0001-Skip-3-tests-that-are-unsuitable-for-buildd-or-DebCI.patch
because these tests no longer exist upstream.
* copyright: No longer exclude doc/ivy.org and doc/ivy.texi.
* copyright: Add GDFL-1.3+NIV license info for these two files.
* control: Add texinfo as a build dep when 'nodoc' isn't active.
* rules: Add override_dh_installinfo to convert upstream ivy.org to
ivy.texi, and to then run makeinfo.
* rules: Override dh_clean to restore upstream-provided ivy.texi
* Create debian/elpa-ivy.info to install the new info page.
* Add elpa-smex to elpa-counsel's Recommends. The way it presents one's
recently and most frequently used commands at the top of the
candidates list is a wonderful productivity-enhancing feature. See
the docs to learn how to use Counsel to enable this for the M-x
* Add elpa-wgrep as a build-dep. (Closes: #944991)
* Cherry pick 0001-ivy-test.el-ivy-with-Don-t-use-counsel-locate-git-ro.patch
from upstream to fix failing self-tests.
* Add 0002-Skip-ert-deftest-ivy-lazy-load-ffap-ffap-url-p.patch to skip
another failing test.
* debian/control: Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no".
* Declare Standards-Version 4.5.0 (no changes required).
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 24 Jul 2020 19:12:20 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.13.0-1