: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/eproject-el.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/eproject-el
- Last scan: 2020-02-18 22:07:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-26 00:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
eproject-el (1.5+git20180312.068218d-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/control: Fix Vcs links, and add Homepage.
- Add Source field.
- Add comment that links to upstream PR for this project's LICENSE,
and quotes the relevant portions of the discussion.
Thanks to Chris Lamb for this tip.
- Fix old FSF address, use standard formatting, and add
"On Debian systems, the complete text..." stanza.
* Drop 0001-Add-full-text-copy-of-GPL-2-and-GPL-3.patch.
- It is no longer needed with the above changes to debian/copyright.
* debian/watch: Document that upstream does not provide tarballs or tags
and that the watch line is expected to fail. Disable polling for
something known to fail, because this saves resources.
* Switch to debhelper-compat and drop debian/compat.
* Add 2019 to the range of my copyright years.
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.3.0. (No additional changes required)
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 23 Feb 2019 00:31:11 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5+git20180312.068218d-2