: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.joeyh.name/git/etckeeper.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.joeyh.name/index.cgi/etckeeper.git/
- Last scan: 2021-01-15 06:18:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-16 06:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
etckeeper (1.18.14-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Antoine Beaupré ]
* New upstream release (Closes: #884987)
* debian/patches/fix-sh-syntax.diff: drop, merged in 1.18.13
* merge NMU 1.18.10-1.1 I forgot, below
[ Mattia Rizzolo ]
* Import patches from Ubuntu (Closes: #928177):
+ Use a UTF-8 encoding, to ensure stable sorting.
+ Add a Breezy plugin, using Python3.
* Replace bzr dependencies with brz (bzr is now a transitional package).
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes needed.
+ Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
+ Drop Conflicts against a very old version of bzr.
+ Drop version requirements against very old versions, all satisfied
+ Bump debhelper compat level to 12.
* Build using Python3 instead of Python2 (Closes: #811180, #921447)
(This stops installing the bzr plugin, instead installing the brz one).
-- Antoine Beaupré <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 04 May 2020 13:32:38 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.18.14-1