: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/ethstats/ethstats.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/ethstats/ethstats/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2019-02-21 08:49:01+00
- Next scan: 2019-02-22 07:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ethstats (1.2.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0: install the upstream
release notes (CHANGES) as NEWS and not changelog.
* Drop the Lintian overrides related to B-D: debhelper-compat -
Lintian 2.5.98 no longer emits these warnings and errors.
* Add a trivial autopkgtest running feature-check on the executable.
* Minimize the upstream signing key, only keep the firstname.lastname@example.org UID.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility version to 12 with no changes.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Wed, 26 Dec 2018 00:21:08 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.1-2