Debian changelog in Git:
etoys (5.0.2408-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ upstream ]
* New release(s).
Closes: Bug#636577. Thanks to Steinar Bang.
* Add watch file.
* Move packaging to Debian Sugar Team, with JosÃ©'s consent.
Thanks for your contributions, JosÃ© and Holger.
* Stop install mkChangeLog as documentation: It isn't.
* Stop build-depend or use quilt: Patch handled by dpkg with source
format "3.0 (quilt)".
* Have git ignore quilt .pc dir.
* Add git-buildpackage config to enable pristine-tar and signed
tagging, and suppress eventual upstream .gitignore file.
* Tidy short and long descriptions.
Closes: Bug#574707, #698003. Thanks to Pascal De Vuyst.
* Update copyright info:
+ Rewrite using copyright file format 1.0.
+ Add squeak-dev mailinglist as upstream contact.
Thanks to Bert Freudenberg.
+ Add myself as copyright holder for packaging.
+ Relicense packaging as GPL-3+.
Closes: Bug#789737. Thanks to JoÅe L. Redrejo RodrÃguez.
+ Extend coverage for main upstream authors.
+ Add Files section for "WenQuanYi Micro Hei" font, Apache-2.0
+ Update source URL and alternate Subversion source URL.
* Update package relations:
+ Relax to recommend unversioned on debhelper: Needed version
satisfied even in oldstable.
+ Build-depend on autoconf dh-buildinfo and recent cdbs.
+ Build-depend on librsvg2-bin and netpbm.
* Repackage using CDBS.
* Fix have -doc package depend on $(misc:Depends}.
* Add lintian overrides regarding license in License-Reference field.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.6.
* Tidy vm_path patch and add header.
* Add patch to use DESTDIR variable (not ROOT) in Makefile.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 8.
* Install the image NEWS file (not the Sugar activity wrapper one).
* Add Homepage.
* Generate XPM application icon from SVG source during build (not ship
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com> Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:21:29 -0500