: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/evil-el.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 3104768
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/evil-el
- Last scan: 2023-05-30 04:44:08+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-06 03:40:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- Debian changelog in Git:
evil-el (1.14.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Nicholas D Steeves ]
* New upstream release (Closes: #1020970).
* Switch to merging from upstream git tags.
* Make docstrings before running sphinx to solve new FTBFS
* Set "EMACS_INHIBIT_AUTOMATIC_NATIVE_COMPILATION=t" in debian/rules,
because evil-el advises set-window-buffer and others, which forces JIT
trampoline compilation, which writes to $HOME/.emacs.d/eln-cache, which is
a Policy violation; such writes are blocked during the package build, and
this causes an FTBFS by design.
"EMACS_INHIBIT_AUTOMATIC_NATIVE_COMPILATION=t" inhibits the
Policy-violating stray writes.
[ Sean Whitton ]
* Add build-dep on emacs-nox|emacs >= 1:28.2+1-9.
-- Sean Whitton <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 23 Dec 2022 12:14:18 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.14.2-1