: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/evince.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/evince
- Last scan: 2020-10-21 21:28:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-27 13:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
evince (3.38.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Jeremy Bicha ]
* debian/rules: Enable all auto features (except t1lib).
This allows simplifying our configure rules.
* Stop using -Wl,--as-needed, which is the bullseye toolchain's default
* Remove remnants of the Autotools build that are no longer necessary
[ Simon McVittie ]
Add security hardening from upstream gnome-3-38 branch.
The PDF specification defines "Launch Action", which allows documents
to launch arbitrary applications. It appears that in practice this is
only used by malware. Evince never *deliberately* allowed arbitrary
code execution like this (even though the spec said it should), only
opening documents in external MIME handlers, but some MIME handlers
result in arbitrary code execution anyway.
* Remove obsolete gnome-common build-dependency.
This has been unnecessary ever since evince moved to the Meson build
system. (Closes: #829976)
Add patch from Chris Lamb to make the build reproducible
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 13 Oct 2020 10:49:10 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.38.0-2