: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.27.6-1 < 0.28.1+dfsg-3.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/exiv2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 35536896
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/exiv2
- Last scan: 2023-11-23 15:37:15+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-01 18:17:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
exiv2 (0.27.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update standards version to 4.6.2, no changes needed.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Use execute_after_dh_* to avoid invoking dh_* manually
* Execute chrpath right after dh_auto_install, rather than after dh_install.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.7.2
* Remove non-existing file from copyright.
* Rename debian/docs to debian/exiv2.docs, to make it clearer (and consistent
with other files) to which package it refers to.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 28 Jan 2023 11:45:47 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.27.6-1