: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/tcltk-team/expect.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/tcltk-team/expect
- Last scan: 2019-09-19 02:36:09+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-25 10:55:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
expect (5.45.4-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Move the tcl8.6 package to strict dependencies of expect, since all
supplied scripts use tclsh8.6 and not expect as a shell (closes: #882443).
* Add a code that instructs users to install tk8.6 to scripts which
* Replace the get-orig-source target in debian/rules by debian/watch and
use uscan to retrieve the latest source tarball.
* Change the upstream homepage to https://core.tcl.tk/expect/.
* Add the VCS headers.
* Bump standards version to 4.1.4.
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 19 Apr 2018 16:54:34 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.45.4-2