: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/extrace.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 716800
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/extrace
- Last scan: 2023-03-18 08:31:22+00
- Next scan: 2023-03-23 16:18:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
extrace (0.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ nicoo ]
* Move packaging branch to debian/sid
* Update maintainer's name and address
* Update upstream's signing key
* Setup Salsa CI
* d/watch: Update to uscan v4, switch to git mode, verify signatures
Drop Lintian overrides (signatures are now checked by uscan)
* Use upstream's canonical repo and homepage at vuxu.org
* Fix typo in v0.7-1 changelog
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Wrap long lines in changelog entries: 0.6-1.
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Create upstream metadata file
* d/control: Update standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
-- nicoo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 02 Nov 2020 12:56:11 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.7-2