: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.2.4-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/extundelete.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/extundelete
- Last scan: 2019-06-24 15:43:30+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-25 13:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
extundelete (0.2.4-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Joao Eriberto Mota Filho ]
* Fixed the Christophe's e-mail address.
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Update team maintainer address to Debian Security Tools
* Update Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser for the move to salsa.debian.org
* Fix description of the i_size_high field which replaces i_dir_acl
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1
* Switch to debhelper compat level 11
* Fix lintian warning space-in-std-shortname-in-dep5-copyright
* Add patch to work with recent autoconf/automake.
[ Hilko Bengen ]
* Add patch to fix FTBFS with new e2fsprogs (Closes: #894645)
-- Raphaël Hertzog <email@example.com> Tue, 04 Sep 2018 11:47:36 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.2.4-2
- Git log:
Author: Raphaël Hertzog <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Nov 8 15:22:33 2018 +0100
Drop Christophe Monniez from Uploaders
He's no longer contributing to the team.