: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.2.4-1 tag
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/forensics/extundelete.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/forensics/extundelete.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-22 19:14:15+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-23 22:06:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
extundelete (0.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Christophe Monniez ]
* Imported Upstream version 0.2.3
* [2b2b330] Removing patch as linux2.l_i_reserved2 seems not to be used
* [950d490] Removing now obsolete patch.
* [4a903ff] Removing another absolete patch.
* [b741130] Updating output dir patch.
* [09cf0c7] Removing broken output_dir patch.
* [1dd3169] Adding nm patch from Antonio Terceiro to fix a segfault
[ Elías Alejandro ]
* [0f8143f] Imported Upstream version 0.2.4 (Closes: #765984)
* [be6cc0b] Bump debhelper compat to 9
* [3edb0f6] Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4
* [4f90ee2] debian/copyright updated to format 1.0
* [7c3b7fb] debian/extundelete.1 update manpage
[ Michael Prokop ]
* [393e244] Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6
* [b47622f] Update VCS headers
* [339f9ac] Update debian/copyright (file compile no longer exists)
-- Michael Prokop <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:54:46 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.2.4-1
- Git log:
Author: Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Jun 23 18:16:17 2015 -0300
Fixed the Christophe's e-mail address.