: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/roam/feature-check.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/roam/feature-check/
- Last scan: 2020-07-01 04:31:04+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-07 23:00:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
feature-check (0.2.2-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Policy 4.5.0 with no changes.
* Add the year 2020 to my debian/* copyright notice.
* Drop the adequate autopkgtest.
* Drop the Name and Contact upstream metadata fields.
* Test against supported, not installed, Python versions.
* Configure pybuild and pytest through the environment.
* Use debian/clean to remove subdirectories.
* Use a build dependency on dh-sequence-python3.
* Update the debhelper compat level to 13:
- drop the conditional around the dh_auto_test target
- `dh_missing --fail-missing` is now the default
- use execute_after targets
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Sun, 10 May 2020 01:40:56 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.2-5