: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/roam/feature-check.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/roam/feature-check/
- Last scan: 2019-11-10 02:11:22+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-15 10:21:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
feature-check (0.2.2-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Mark the adequate autopkgtest as superficial.
* Declare compliance with Policy 4.4.0 with no changes.
* Fix the tap-python test (both build-time and autopkgtest) to
actually test with the various Python interpreters, not just pypy.
* Also skip the tests in the "nocheck" build profile.
* Annotate test-related build dependencies with <!nocheck>.
* Run the Salsa CI jobs.
* Drop the PyPy package.
* Drop the Python 2 package, too. Closes: #936510
* Point the Vcs-* headers to the Salsa mirror.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Tue, 24 Sep 2019 11:32:16 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.2-4