: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fflas-ffpack.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fflas-ffpack
- Last scan: 2021-07-31 00:04:19+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-05 14:53:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
fflas-ffpack (2.4.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
- Remove file; no longer necessary.
- Use debhelper-compat in Build-Depends and bump compatibility
level to 13.
- Add jdupes to Build-Depends.
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Add Rules-Requires-Root field.
- New file; install examples.
- New patch; skip failing test (Closes: #967088).
- New patch; remove CXXFLAGS from fflas-ffpack-config script for
- Remove override_dh_autoreconf target; it was patching out some
tests that were failing on big-endian 32-bit architectures, but
this issue was fixed upstream with the release of version 2.4.3.
- Call jdupes after building documentation to symlink duplicate files.
- Add Salsa pipelines config file.
- Add new tests introduced in 2.4.3 and skip test-echelon.
- Clean test directory before building tests during autopkgtest.
If they were still present from the build, then the tests wouldn't
build and autopkgtest would fail.
- Add Repository and Bug-Database fields.
-- Doug Torrance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 04 Sep 2020 14:34:02 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.4.3-2