: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fflas-ffpack.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fflas-ffpack
- Last scan: 2021-11-25 19:20:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-12-03 16:58:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
fflas-ffpack (2.5.0~rc0-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release candidate.
- Bump versioned dependencies on libgivaro-dev to 4.1.2.
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0.
- Remove patch; applied upstream.
- Renamed from d/p/no-test-echelon.patch; includes other failing tests
(test-charpoly-check, test-fsytrf, and test-fsyrk).
- Stop passing various options to configure script to disable
instruction sets; these options have been removed upstream.
- Set RELEASE to 'experimental' for now.
- Use @ANY_VERSION@ special string in regular expression; previously we
only matched versions with numeric characters.
- Add uversionmangle option to insert tilde for release candidates.
-- Doug Torrance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 24 Aug 2021 10:34:08 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.5.0_rc0-1