: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/nschlia/ffmpegfs.git -b master
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/nschlia/ffmpegfs
- Last scan: 2022-08-11 17:53:09+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-20 13:17:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ffmpegfs (2.11-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Feature: Issue #86: Smart transcode now detects if a source file is audio
only and uses the correct target format. For example, with
--destination=webm+mp3, if one MP4 input file contains a video stream and
another an audio stream only, the resulting files will be WebM (for the
video input) and mp3 for the audio only file.
* Feature: Issue #137: Add --no_subtitles option to turn subtitles off.
* Bugfix: Smart encode selected the video format for cue sheet tracks,
regardless of the input format. This has been fixed now.
* Bugfix: Fix a crash that occurs when a DVD/Blu-ray is transcoded to audio
* Bugfix: If the track performer field in the cuesheet is blank, try album
* Bugfix: Failing to mount Fuse during "make check" went unnoticed as the
result code (which was supposed to be 99) was actually 0. Return the correct
result code, failing the operation as expected.
* Bugfix: The Docker build command contained a "make check" which actually
failed altogether. Step has been removed. "make check" mounts Fuse, but this
requires privileges that do not exist during "docker build".
* Bugfix: On error, mremap () returns MAP_FAILED rather than NULL. Fixed a
check for incorrect error conditions, which could cause the application to
crash or return illogical error messages.
* Bugfix: Issue #119: Fix a problem that caused frame set generation to fail
sometimes. It seems to be related to the nremap() issue.
* Generally revisited documentation, logging, and display texts. Improved
grammar, formatting, and fixed quite a few typos that escaped all
* The FFmpeg API INFO and DEBUG level log output has been changed to the
FFmpegfs DEBUG level. What FFmpeg considers "INFO" is far too chatty.
* Frequent memory reallocations when creating HLS segments have been reduced
to speed up processing.
* Optimised logging to save CPU time by not formatting log entries that are
not written anyway at their log level.
* Logging has been revised to shorten file paths and remove mount, input, and
cache paths. Log the additional portion only to reduce log file size and
* Bugfix: To fix the build with GCC 12, add the missing include headers
-- Norbert Schlia <email@example.com> Thu, 16 Jun 2022 16:44:18 +0200