: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/fig2dev.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/fig2dev
- Last scan: 2022-09-29 17:40:10+00
- Next scan: 2022-10-08 05:21:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
fig2dev (1:3.2.8b-3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Roland Rosenfeld ]
* Update standards version to 4.6.1 (no changes).
* 32_pass_langname: Pass output language name to driver.
* 33_sanitize_rect: Sanitize rectangles with less than 4 corners.
* 34_sanitize_arc: Sanitize arc objects.
* 35_pict2e_output: Pict2e output: Arcs ending at multiples of pi/4.
* 36_arrowhead: Accept arrowheads without any points.
* 37_arrow2point: Arrow on a two-point, 0 thickness line.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove constraints unnecessary since buster (oldstable):
+ Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on texlive-pictures.
+ fig2dev: Drop versioned constraint on netpbm in Depends.
-- Roland Rosenfeld <email@example.com> Tue, 20 Sep 2022 17:24:07 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%3.2.8b-3