: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/filetraq.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/filetraq
- Last scan: 2018-09-18 20:44:21+00
- Next scan: 2018-09-19 21:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
filetraq (0.3) unstable; urgency=medium
* New "upstream" release: the Debian source package is now the upstream
source. It is very unlikely Jeremy Weatherford will ever ship any new
- See email excerpts at debian/TODO .
- debian/control: dropped Homepage filetraq.xidus.net. New "homepage" is
https://packages.debian.org/src:filetraq , new tar source releases to be
found at http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/filetraq/ .
- Jeremy: Thanks for your work!
* debian/control: update vcs-headers: moved from alioth to salsa.
* Since upload 0.2-15 Maintainer is firstname.lastname@example.org, fixing "ITA: filetraq"
* debian/TODO: added.
* changed to debian native format:
- debian/source/format: new, now explicitly '3.0 (native)'
debian/patches/02_filetraq.conf.patch: no longer shipped, since included
in "upstream" 0.3
- debian/rules: drop cdbs simple-patchsys usage, debhelper.mk will do fine
- debian/filetraq.8: upstream now honors /etc/default/filetraq.
- debian/docs: upstream file VERSION renamed to NEWS.
-- Joost van Baal-Ilić <email@example.com> Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:09:14 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.3