: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/find-file-in-project.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/find-file-in-project
- Last scan: 2022-08-09 12:40:08+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-17 09:43:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
find-file-in-project (6.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Rebase quilt series onto this release.
* Add 0002-simplify-installation-README.patch, which drops installation
instructions that are not relevant to the Debian package and that may
confuse new Emacs users.
* Add git to bin:elpa-find-file-in-project's depends, because various
functions will not fail gracefully when calls to the "git" command fail;
This is for maximal correctness, as it seems that everyone who uses this
package is already a git user, which is why no one has yet encountered
the bug cause by this missing dependency.
* Create debian/elpa-test, and disable the truncation of backtraces for
* Explicitly load "tests/ffip-tests.el" in elpa-test.
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.6.0 (no changes required).
-- Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com> Sun, 01 May 2022 15:28:46 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/6.2.0-1