: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/find-file-in-project.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/find-file-in-project
- Last scan: 2021-09-15 07:58:16+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-22 13:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
find-file-in-project (6.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Rebase patch queue onto this release.
* Update long description with new features.
* Add elpa-ivy to Suggests (was previously a hard-coded requirement), and
also add elpa-helm to Suggests to be fair to users who prefer Helm.
* Promote fd-find to Recommends, because GNU Find is surprisingly slow in
even medium sized projects, and it is clear that the use of fd-find
results in a superior user experience.
* Add NEWS file to document how fd-find is no longer autoenabled, with
instructions on how to reenable it.
* Update my copyright years.
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:46:50 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/6.0.7-1