: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mozilla-team/firefox.git -b release/master
- Branch: release/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mozilla-team/firefox/commits/release/master
- Last scan: 2019-07-15 13:06:08+00
- Next scan: 2019-07-16 12:44:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
firefox (68.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/browser.README.Debian.in: Fix a reference to iceweasel in
README.Debian. Thanks Edward Betts.
- Only exclude "-g" from dpkg-buildflags output. All the other flags
that used to be excluded either already match upstream or add
- Don't unexpectedly reset LDFLAGS.
- [firefox-esr] Remove iceweasel transitional packages on bullseye.
- Disable dh_strip_nondeterminism. Upstream build system already avoids
non-determinism it would strip, so there is no need for it further
- Avoid arch:all builds building arch:any stuff.
- Move AUTOCONF_DIRS cleanup after dh_clean.
- Add rust flags to improve reproducibility.
- Only touch or remove configure when it wasn't there to begin with.
- Call configure using its full path.
- Factor common configure arguments.
- Build langpacks with --disable-compile-environment, and pass less
- Build each langpack from a separate build directory. This means time
wasted running configure more times, but all locales can now be built
* debian/symbols.mk, debian/symbols.apt.conf, debian/symbols.sources.list:
Miscellaneous changes to symbols download script.
* debian/make.mk: Exclude symbols.mk variables from dump output.
* debian/browser.mozconfig.in: Remove redundant --prefix=/usr.
* debian/control.in, debian/rules, debian/symbols.mk, debian/upstream.mk:
Remove packaging scripts compatibility with Wheezy.
* moz.configure: Only add confvars.sh as a dependency to config.status
when it exists. bz#1560340.
-- Mike Hommey <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 14 Jul 2019 15:20:45 +0900
- This branch is even with tag debian/68.0-3