: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/firewalld.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/firewalld
- Last scan: 2021-10-18 18:48:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-27 13:32:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
firewalld (1.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Demote iptables to Recommends.
The default backend is nftables nowadays so the iptables dependency is
no longer needed with a default configuration.
Update test dependencies accordingly. The testsuite tests both the
nftables and iptables backend and therefore needs iptables installed.
* Make smoke autopkgtest more strict and drop smoke-with-recommends.
We don't want any errors or warnings with a default setup so the
smoke-with-recommends test becomes obsolete.
* Add nftables to test dependencies.
Don't rely on it being installed by default. nftables is required by
standard-tests and integration-tests. (Closes: #993115)
-- Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 30 Aug 2021 11:26:43 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.1-2