: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/flatpak.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/flatpak
- Last scan: 2020-01-16 05:36:26+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-22 15:43:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
flatpak (1.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream stable release
Drop workaround, the leaks that broke this test have been fixed
- Drop other patches, applied upstream
- Bump xdg-desktop-portal dependency to 1.6.x.
That version has new API which Flatpak apps might rely on, so the
corresponding versions should be tested and backported together.
* d/watch: Only watch for stable releases
* Set upstream branch to upstream/1.6.x
* Drop xdg-desktop-portal from Depends to Recommends.
Installing xdg-desktop-portal 1.6.x is strongly recommended, but
strictly speaking it is not required: some of the simpler Flatpak
apps can work without it. (Closes: #947022)
* tests: Depend on fuse and policykit-1
* Revert Build-Conflicts on elogind to be nice to non-systemd derivatives.
This was a workaround for the build-dependency resolver used in
experimental, and is unnecessary now that I'm targeting unstable.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Tue, 24 Dec 2019 16:11:00 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6.0-1