: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ucko/fltk1.3.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 23011328
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ucko/fltk1.3
- Last scan: 2023-02-01 16:37:25+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-09 11:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fltk1.3 (1.3.8-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/fix-fltk-targets: Report command lines, which are now dynamic.
(See debian/rules changes below.)
* debian/libfltk*.symbols*: Accommodate LTO builds, which drop some
symbols (none of which anything in the archive uses AFAICT).
Specifically, pull out libfltk*.symbols.no-lto files and include them
with the "(optional)" tag. (Closes: #1015406.)
* debian/**lintian-overrides: Add wildcards to accommodate pointed hints.
- Unhardcode path to stock FLTK-Targets(-none).cmake.
CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles/Export's subdirectory names are hexadecimal MD5
hash values as of CMake 3.24; automatic detection allows backports
to keep working and accommodates possible future layout changes.
- Inventory the final FLTK-Targets(-none).cmake files' add_* calls,
automatically catching blatant problems and making some potential
others immediately visible in build logs.
* documentation/Makefile: Use English ("C") month names for PDF date.
* Standards-Version: 4.6.1 (routine-update)
-- Aaron M. Ucko <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 07 Sep 2022 23:16:48 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3.8-5