: VCS has unreleased changes: 2.0.5-1 > 1.1.11-4
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/fluidsynth.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/fluidsynth
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 16:42:04+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-24 06:07:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fluidsynth (2.0.5-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Upload to experimental.
* New upstream version 2.0.5 (Closes: #920650, #923487).
* Bump ABI version to libfluidsynth2, adjust symbols file accordingly.
* Add a Build-Depends-Package line to the symbols file.
* Remove patches.
* Bump debhelper-compat to 12.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
* Add libdbus-1-dev to Build-Depends.
* Add libsystemd-dev to Build-Depends on linux-any.
* Build with -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release.
* Remove unused file and license paragraphs from debian/copyright.
-- Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 05 Aug 2019 21:02:36 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.5-1