: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.37-1 tag
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-fonts/fonts-dejavu.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-fonts/fonts-dejavu.git
- Last scan: 2020-02-16 09:11:03+00
- Error: The Vcs URL is using anonscm.debian.org. Please update it for the move to salsa.debian.org.
- Next scan: 2020-02-17 09:33:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fonts-dejavu (2.37-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Imported Upstream version 2.37.
+ Fix issue with empty glyphs in condensed typefaces in the
released source files (Closes: #832037).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
* Fix vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri lintian warnings.
-- Fabian Greffrath <email@example.com> Tue, 16 Aug 2016 20:18:04 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.37-1
- Git log:
Author: Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Aug 26 22:02:44 2017 +0200
Drop transitional packages ttf-dejavu, ttf-dejavu-core and ttf-dejavu-extra
for Buster, as they already have been released with Jessie
Thanks Holger Levsen!