: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-fonts/fonts-fantasque-sans.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-fonts/fonts-fantasque-sans.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-20 03:20:01+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-21 03:21:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fonts-fantasque-sans (1.7.2~alpha.3~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fixed the curly tail on Cyrillic y.
* Font variant with larger line height for users of accented capitals.
* Numero sign (№).
* Add gbp.conf
* Drop vcs-tag as we are mangling version during uscan
+ Add python-fontforge to build dependencies.
+ Mark package compliant with Debian policy 4.1.2.
+ Delete 2001 and 2002 patches as upstream build script changed.
+ Add new patch 2001 for stopping generation of eot and woff2 in
new build system.
+ Add patch 2002 to only execute target generating font files.
* debian/install is updated with new build paths.
* Add README.Debian to tell user that there are multiple variants
of webfonts available under /usr/share/fantasque-sans.
-- Vasudev Kamath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:08:27 +0530
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.7.2_alpha.3_dfsg-1