: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-font-awesome.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-font-awesome
- Last scan: 2018-05-23 20:44:19+00
- Next scan: 2018-05-24 21:56:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fonts-font-awesome (5.0.10-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Antonio Terceiro ]
* Fix CSS support for v5 and add backwards compatibility for v4.
requires manual intervention in applications not only to add the
+ This patch adds back font-awesome.css and font-awesome.min.css, which
were the names of the CSS files in FontAwesome v4. These files are a
modified version of fontawesome-all.css, which is the new filename in
FontAwesome v5, modified to provide all icons that were renamed in v5
under the names they were available under in v4. So at least
applications using the CSS files should still work.
+ LESS and SCSS are not handled
+ Also added some basic autopkgtests to check that all the files are in
place forboth v4 compatibility and v5 proper.
-- Vasudev Kamath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 22 May 2018 21:12:05 +0530
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.0.10-4