: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-monoid.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-monoid
- Last scan: 2019-06-25 18:14:19+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-26 20:33:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fonts-monoid (0.61-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Split the package up into 5 individual binary packages which
contain Monoid and Monoisome in their normal, halfloose, halftight,
loose and tight tracking variants, respectively (Closes: #891855).
+ Install only the basic sub-variants. Do not install the 0, 1, l, Dollar,
NoCalt, Large, Small, XtraLarge and XtraSmall sub-variants anymore.
It is currently impossible to explicitly select them in common font
+ Let the normal tracking variant package suggest the other ones.
* Integrate build system into debian/rules, instead of patching it in.
* Bump debhelper compat to 11.
* Use secure debian/copyright format URI.
* Add myself to debian packaging copyright holders.
-- Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:51:35 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.61-2