: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/forensics-all.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/forensics-all.git
- Last scan: 2017-08-16 08:42:31+00
- Next scan: 2017-08-18 02:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
forensics-all (1.6) unstable; urgency=medium
* New release to fix dependency conflict and add new packages.
(Closes: #852846, LP: #1658728)
* Updated my email address.
* Updated years in all copyright notices.
* gen-control.sh: removed md5deep from EXCLUDE, this package has been
removed from the Debian archive.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.0.0.
- Removed hashdeep from Recommends field, now it is no longer necessary.
-- Giovani Augusto Ferreira <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 08 Jul 2017 23:26:45 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6