: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/forensics-all.git
- Branch: tags/debian/1.7^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/forensics-all.git
- Last scan: 2017-12-16 12:55:35+00
- Next scan: 2017-12-18 12:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
forensics-all (1.7) unstable; urgency=medium
* gen-control.sh (source code changes):
- Added new variables to:
~ Declare the Standards Version.
~ Declare suggested packages.
~ Declare recommended packages.
~ Set logical or for packages (e.g. foo|bar).
- Updated the upstream copyright years.
* gen-control.sh (configuration changes):
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.1.2.
- Moved grr-client-templates-installer and grr-server to Suggests field.
Thanks to Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org>. (Closes: #867860)
- Moved outguess to Recommends field. (see: #882538)
- Re-added md5deep to EXCLUDE field because hashdeep source still
* LICENSE: updated the copyright years.
- Changed Standards-Version field to be written by gen-control.sh.
- Removed no longer needed Suggests field. The gen-control.sh script will
* debian/copyright: updated the copyright years.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:49:41 -0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.7