: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/forensics-colorize.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/forensics-colorize
- Last scan: 2021-12-01 17:34:03+00
- Next scan: 2021-12-07 11:34:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
forensics-colorize (1.1-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Joao Eriberto Mota Filho ]
- Bumped Standards-Version to 220.127.116.11.
- Migrated DH level to 13.
- Added rights for debian/manpage/create-man.sh.
- Split GPL-3/GPL-3+ license text.
- Updated packaging copyright years.
* debian/links: updated link to point to renamed manpage.
* debian/lintian-overrides: no longer needed because the manpage was
- Renamed manpage to colorize.1.
- Switched genallman.sh to create-man.sh (from txt2man).
* debian/manpages: pointing to renamed manpage (colorize.1).
- Renamed to 010_fix-FTBFS-Hurd.patch.
- Added Index line.
- Added field Forwarded.
* debian/source/lintian-overrides: created to override a message about the
manpage, as requested by lintian.
* debian/watch: updated the search rule to make it compliant with new
standards of the GitHub.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* debian/control: Remove empty control field Uploaders.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 28 Sep 2021 21:55:43 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1-6