: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/fountain-mode.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/fountain-mode
- Last scan: 2020-03-23 14:47:12+00
- Next scan: 2020-03-31 19:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fountain-mode (2.8.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Harmonise copyright file with upstream updates.
* Update my copyright years.
* Add README.Debian with PDF export HOWTO. Upstream is deprecating this
functionality in the next release, but if 2.8.5 ends up in the next
Ubuntu LTS release then users of all the derivatives should be
provided with documentation. When upstream cuts out the code for this
functionality we will need to use something like Oliver Taylor's
Textplay Ruby script. At the moment Textplay is missing support for
title pages, scene numbers, and empty lines in dialogue blocks, so if
anyone reading this also enjoys working in Ruby, please take a look at
that project and lend a helping hand.
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:44:35 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.8.5-1