: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ocaml-team/frama-c.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ocaml-team/frama-c
- Last scan: 2022-05-18 16:33:04+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-27 00:41:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- Debian changelog in Git:
frama-c (20211203-chromium-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release. This release fixes FTBFS with why3 >= 1.4.0
- drop patch 0001-E-ACSL-avoid-cmx-dependencies-when-in-a-byte-only-ar
which has been applied upstream.
- refresh remaining patches
* install: move libeacsl-dlmalloc.a from usr/lib to usr/lib/frama-c/e-acsl
* d/copyright: remove some file patterns that no longer apply.
* d/tests/wp: update call to "why3 config"
* Standards-Version 4.6.0 (no change)
-- Ralf Treinen <email@example.com> Tue, 22 Mar 2022 08:02:03 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/20211203-chromium-1