: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-games/freeciv.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/freeciv.git
- Last scan: 2018-12-10 16:00:43+00
- Error: The Vcs URL is using anonscm.debian.org. Please update it for the move to salsa.debian.org.
- Next scan: 2018-12-11 18:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
freeciv (2.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 2.6.0.
- Freeciv now supports changing the limits in the citizen manager. This is
client-specific but the GTK 3 client is the new default.
- Freeciv will remember the last connected server to. The option is
disabled by default though. (Closes: #410558)
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.5.
* freeciv metapackage: The recommended client is GTK 3 now.
* d/rules: Remove --enable-sys-lua option because this one is the default now.
* Switch from SDL1 to SDL2 build-dependencies. All clients use SDL2 now.
* Use new --disable-freeciv-manual option.
* Add freeciv-client-gtk2-appdata.patch and fix incorrect appdata file.
-- Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 30 Jul 2018 08:05:46 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.6.0-1