: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.0.1-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/freesweep.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/freesweep
- Last scan: 2020-05-22 20:00:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-05-28 05:18:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
freesweep (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 1.0.1.
* Drop use-safe-string-functions patch. Fixed upstream.
* Install README.md
* The CHANGES file has been removed.
* Update debian/copyright for new release.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1.
* Switch to compat level 11.
* Update watch file and track new releases at github.
* Move the package to Git and salsa.debian.org.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Mon, 03 Sep 2018 21:05:53 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.0.1-1
- Git log:
Author: Reiner Herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Apr 23 00:50:16 2020 +0200
Fix FTBFS with GCC 10