: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/freetype.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/freetype
- Last scan: 2019-09-15 15:16:31+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-23 00:33:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
freetype (2.10.1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* libfreetype6-dev has been renamed to libfreetype-dev.
- libfreetype6-dev is now a transitional package.
- Please update your build dependencies accordingly.
* debian/libfreetype6.symbols: Update for FreeType 2.10.1
- FT_Outline_New_Internal and FT_Outline_Done_Internal have been removed.
These functions were public by oversight only and were never documented.
- FreeType's library soname remains unchanged.
- freetype2-doc now Recommends fonts-noto-core.
* debian/copyright: Update for FreeType 2.10.1.
- Upstream removed several files in FreeType 2.10.
- Some new files were added and have their own licences.
- Drop no-uninitialized-bbox.patch and compiler_hardening_fixes.patch.
These patches were accepted upstream.
- Drop revert-wrong-extern.patch (no longer needed).
- Add a patch to prevent use of fonts.gstatic.com and fonts.googleapis.com
in the FreeType 2 documentation.
- Add a patch to fix broken hyperlinks to the FreeType API Reference.
- Refresh all other patches.
- Correctly parse FreeType's release version for dh_makeshlibs.
- Most of the documentation is now located in the 'site' sub-directory
due to an upstream change.
- Exclude Material Icons and Font Awesome from installation.
- Add a Lintian override to prevent warnings about duplicate favicons.
- Update the doc-base file.
* Add a Debian upstream metadata file.
-- Hugh McMaster <email@example.com> Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:42:30 +1000
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.10.1-1